Thursday, November 5, 2009

CVS $/$$ coupons + Rite Aid + Walgreens

Be sure you go to southersavers.com and select the CVS link. Print off the two $/$$ coupons to use at CVS. You have to do a quiz for one but it will not take very long. The quiz is $5/$30 and the "peel-back" is $5/$20. These can definitely come in handy.

I saw where Rite Aid will have Herbal Essence B1G1 next week. There are B1G1 coupons available and Rite Aid's coupon policy will allow you to them so you will get 2 for free. Sweet!

Yesterday, I posted about the Almay deal at Walgreens. I can't use Almay so I was going to look for other makeup deals. Then a light bulb lit up and I remembered that makeup is on the Christmas Store "toy" list for the older kids. Why not get some free makeup and donate it to the Christmas Store? I'm there!!

Have you found any deals lately?

No comments: